A Transition Town Belsize founder introduced the idea and how that group works together.
For King's Cross, several practical ideas were raised and workshopped;
- Planting and growing food in an estate in Somerstown
- Air quality improvement on Euston Road and on Taxi ranks
- More sustainable transport, from buses to bikes and distributed garden storage (eg for BTCV Carbon Army volunteers)
- A well-being group to keep communications, enthusiasm and group dynamics healthy
- Anaerobic Digestion plant
- A local currency